Do you suffer from symptoms such as low energy, unexplained weight gain or loss, changes in mood, dry skin, or muscle aches? You may be suffering from an imbalance of your thyroid hormones.
Find out how well your thyroid gland is functioning with our simple, at-home thyroid check.
- Tests for Free Thyroxine (FT4) and Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone (TSH) which are the key thyroid markers
- Simple at-home finger-prick blood test, with no in-person interaction required
- Provides hospital-standard, easy-to-read traffic light results
- Provides clear guidance as to what to do next
- Receive expert advice to better support your overall health
- Customers must be aged 18 years or over to take this test. This test is not available to customers who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Only available in the UK
Optimise Your Health At Home.
Take control of your wellness and start making positive lifestyle changes. Understand whether your thyroid hormone levels may be impacting your health and what you need to do next.
Take this quick and easy home-to-laboratory finger-prick blood test for quick results and helpful advice. You will receive your test results within 7 days, and you will be given advice on whether your results are at an acceptable level, or if a visit to your GP is recommended.
Being aware of your thyroid function – and whether you might have an underactive thyroid or an overactive thyroid – is the first step to making positive changes that can improve your overall health. It also makes it easy to track your thyroid hormone levels over time.
Take these simple steps to change your life for the better.
What’s In Your Thyroid Testing Kit
Your kit includes a free return envelope included, making it easy for you to post your sample back to the laboratory. Your test results will then be available via our secure online Wellness Hub.
- A prepaid return envelope (England, Scotland, and Wales only)
- Two single-use lancets
- One blood collection tube
- One plastic blood collection tube case
- Two adhesive plaster
- A cleansing wipe
How Does Your Intolerance Kit Work?
Receive your test
Order online and we'll post your kit directly to your home.
Take the easy fingerprick blood test
Collect 2-3 drops of blood and post your sample to our laboratory.
Receive your results within 7 working days
Review your easy-to-read traffic light results: high, borderline, and normal reactivity.
Ongoing support and guidance from our customer care team.
What We Test For
Thyroxine (T4) is a hormone made by the thyroid gland. We measure levels of Free T4, which is a key marker for thyroid function.
Thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH)
We also measure Thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) which is the pituitary (brain) hormone that controls the thyroid gland.