Prostate Cancer Genetic Test
Prostate Cancer Genetic Test
- Simple saliva test that you can do in your own home
- Defines your personal genetic predisposition for prostate cancer
- Pre- and post-test clinical support provided
- This test is only suitable for individuals who have no previous history of prostate cancer.
AntePC is a genetic test that assesses your risk of developing prostate cancer. This test defines personal genetic predisposition for prostate cancer. Based on personal risk level, it is possible to give scientific and practical personalised recommendations to prevent or detect prostate cancer at an early stage when it is still treatable.
AntePC test is recommended for UK men between the ages of 40-70**
Prostate cancer is the most common malignancy in men that can be aggressive causing premature mortality. You may have an increased risk of prostate cancer, whether or not there is a known history of cancer in your family. Knowing your personal cancer risk is the key to cancer prevention and longevity. Based on the level of personal risk, the test provides medical and practical recommendations for preventing prostate cancer and reducing its potential effects.
When determining genetic risk, it is possible to identify men at increased risk for prostate cancer so that they can receive timely examinations and a personal follow-up plan. By implementing precision prevention, it is possible to reduce the incidence and impact of cancer and achieve a longer life.
This test includes a mandatory pre and post-test clinical support from Everything Genetic
Frequently asked questions
Q. Do I need a clinician to get this test?
- A. No. This test is available to purchase directly online or via your private healthcare/wellness clinic. However, all Antegenes test kits include mandatory pre and post-test clinical support which will either be provided by your clinician or Everything Genetic's doctor.
- Q. How long does it take to get the results?
- A. It takes approximately 4 weeks after your sample is received in the laboratory before you get your results.
**This test is only suitable for individuals who have no previous history of prostate cancer.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Please return to: Dam Health, 112 Mariners Wharf, Liverpool L3 4DG
You can read our return policy here:
Although we offer next day delivery, courier delivery times are out of our control. We are unable
to offer you a refund for late delivery. You will receive tracking information
once your order is dispatched. All orders placed by 1pm will be dispatched same