Phyto-V - COVID Support
Phyto-V - COVID Support
- Proven to improve and help towards COVID and Long-COVID symptoms
- Reduces chronic degenerative disease
- Enhances oxidative defences
- Reduces excess chronic inflammation
- Vegan friendly
Phyto-V is a unique blend of plants and herbs are rich in phytochemicals, especially the polyphenol groups, which are responsible for the colour, taste and aroma of foods.
Phyto-V is a botanical blend/food supplement proven to improve and help towards COVID symptoms.
Daily intake of phytochemical rich foods such as certain teas, fruits and herbs have been linked with multiple health benefits, including:
- Reduces chronic degenerative disease,
- Enhances oxidative defences and
- Reduces excess chronic inflammation.
These foods enhance bacterial gut health, especially if combined with other lifestyle strategies and regular intake of probiotic bacteria – important for an efficient immunity and other biological functions in the body.
The ingredients of Phyto-V were specifically developed and successfully evaluated within the UK national COVID-19 nutritional intervention study – The Worlds largest double-blind randomised trial run by a dedicated team of scientists and doctors led by Professor Robert Thomas (a nutritional and exercise scientist from The university of Bedfordshire and a consultant Oncologist at Bedford and Addenbrookes Cambridge University Hospital Trusts). Read more about the Phyto-v studyPhyto-V Ingredients:
- Each 530 mg capsule contains
- 400 mg Citrus Sinensis, standardized to contain 70 mg of citrus Bioflavonoids
- 1000 mg Chamomile (Matricaria Recutita L. Flower)
- 25 mg Curcumin Complex (Curcuma Longa, Rhizome), standardized to deliver 24 mg of curcuminoids
- 1000 mg Pomegranate
- 100 mg Resveratrol from Polygonum cuspidatum root
- Phyto-v capsules are vegan.
One capsule twice a day with water. Do not exceed intake and do not use if package is broken or open.
Store in a cool and dark place out of direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Please return to: Dam Health, 112 Mariners Wharf, Liverpool L3 4DG
You can read our return policy here:
Although we offer next day delivery, courier delivery times are out of our control. We are unable
to offer you a refund for late delivery. You will receive tracking information
once your order is dispatched. All orders placed by 1pm will be dispatched same