Male Hormones Test
Male Hormones Test
Are you concerned about having low testosterone, having a low sex drive, or your potential fertility? Are you suffering from mood changes, loss of muscle mass or low energy levels?
Male hormone imbalances can impact your everyday health in lots of different ways.
- Provides results for 9 key male hormone markers
- Simple at-home finger-prick blood test. No social interaction required
- Provides hospital standard, easy-to-read results
- Provides clear information and signposting to see your GP if required
- Suitable for men aged 20 and over
- Sample needs to be taken in the morning
- Only available in the UK
TAKE STEPS TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR THE BETTER.
Measuring your male hormone status is important, particularly if you……
- want to know more about what might be impacting your health
- are experiencing reduced sex drive (libido) and/or erectile dysfunction
- are concerned about your fertility
- have low energy levels
- suffer from weight gain
- suffer from mood swings
- have trouble sleeping
- are concerned about a drop in your exercise performance
- are concerned about a reduction in muscle mass
- suffer from poor concentration
- are intrigued to find out more
What’s In Your Male Hormones Testing Kit
Your kit includes a free return envelope, making it easy for you to post your sample back to us securely. You can leave the rest to us, while our team of diagnostic experts analyse your sample with our partner laboratory.
- A prepaid return envelope (England, Scotland, and Wales only)
- Two single-use lancets
- One blood collection tube
- One plastic blood collection tube case
- Two adhesive plaster
- A cleansing wipe
How Does Your Intolerance Kit Work?
Receive your test
Order online and we'll post your kit directly to your home.
Take the easy fingerprick blood test
Collect 2-3 drops of blood and post your sample to our laboratory.
Receive your results within 7 working days
Review your easy-to-read traffic light results: high, borderline, and normal reactivity.
Ongoing support and guidance from our customer care team.
What We Test For
LH and FSH
LH and FSH are hormones produced by the pituitary gland in the brain. These hormones play a role in male fertility.
Oestradiol is the main female sex hormone, but it is also an essential hormone in men too.
Note: a recent study has shown that finger-prick blood collection can result in approximately 20% lower oestradiol results than blood collected by venous full blood draw. For more information refer to our Terms and Conditions.
Testosterone is the main male sex hormone that impacts sex drive (libido), fertility, muscle mass, energy levels and mood.
Prolactin is a hormone that is produced by the pituitary gland in the brain. This hormone is known for stimulating milk production in women after childbirth, but it has other important functions in men too. High levels can impact male sexual health.
Albumin and Sex-hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG)
Albumin and Sex-hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) are key proteins that bind testosterone as it circulates in your blood. These results provide important information to help calculate the level of testosterone that is biologically active and available for use.
Free Androgen Index (FAI) and Free Testosterone
Free Androgen Index (FAI) and Free Testosteroneare markers of how much “active” and “bioavailable” testosterone is circulating in your body. These provide better markers of male hormone status than testosterone alone.