Male Fertility Support
Male Fertility Support
- A comprehensive male fertility supplement for male reproductive health
- A multivitamin and mineral specifically formulated with additional nutrients to optimise male fertility
- Includes N-Acetyl Carnitine, CoQ10 and Lycopene
Male Fertility Support is a comprehensive male fertility supplement. It is an all-encompassing multinutrient formulation with specifically selected additional nutrients including N-Acetyl-Carnitine, CoQ10 and Lycopene to support and optimise male fertility.
- An all-encompassing multinutrient formulation, so no need to take an additional multivitamin and mineral supplement
- Provides nutrients in their most metabolically active forms
- Zinc is an essential mineral for many body processes. It has been shown to contribute to normal fertility and reproduction, and the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood. Zinc is required for spermatogenesis (the creation of sperm) and adequate zinc levels in semen is essential for their correct morphology (shape and structure), sperm count and function
- Selenium is an antioxidant mineral which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. It may therefore have a protective effect against oxidative damage of sperm DNA. Selenium also contributes to normal spermatogenesis (the production or development of mature sperm)
- Vitamins C and E also contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Vitamin C can be found in very high concentrations within the semen
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Folate and B12 have a role in the process of cell division
- CoQ10 is found in high concentrations within sperm cells
- High concentrations of N-Acetyl-Carnitine have been found in the male reproductive tract
- Lycopene is found in high concentrations in the testes and semen
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Please return to: Dam Health, 112 Mariners Wharf, Liverpool L3 4DG
You can read our return policy here:
Although we offer next day delivery, courier delivery times are out of our control. We are unable
to offer you a refund for late delivery. You will receive tracking information
once your order is dispatched. All orders placed by 1pm will be dispatched same