Female Hormones Test
Female Hormones Test
Do you have irregular periods or are you wondering about your fertility? Are you concerned about your general wellbeing, energy levels, weight or mood?
Female hormone levels vary throughout the menstrual cycle, but imbalances can impact your everyday health in lots of different ways..
- Provides results for 7 key female hormone markers, including LH, FSH and oestradiol
- Simple at-home finger-prick blood test. No social interaction required
- Provides hospital standard, easy-to-read results
- Provides clear information and signposting to see your GP if required
- Suitable for women aged 20 years and older; although for information about your menopause status you may prefer to take our Menopause Test
- Not suitable for those taking hormonal contraception or hormone replacement therapy
- Sample taken on Day 3 of your menstrual cycle (if cycling)
- Only available in the UK
TAKE STEPS TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR THE BETTER.
Measuring your female hormone status is important, particularly if you……
- want to know more about what might be impacting your health
- experience irregular periods
- are concerned about your fertility
- have low energy levels
- suffer from weight gain
- suffer from mood swings
- suffer from acne
- wonder if you are going through early menopause
- are intrigued to find out more
What’s In Your Female Hormones Testing Kit
Your kit includes a free return envelope included, making it easy for you to post your sample back to the laboratory. Your test results will then be available via our secure online Wellness Hub.
- A prepaid return envelope (England, Scotland, and Wales only)
- Two single-use lancets
- One blood collection tube
- One plastic blood collection tube case
- Two adhesive plaster
- A cleansing wipe
How Does Your Intolerance Kit Work?
Receive your test
Order online and we'll post your kit directly to your home.
Take the easy fingerprick blood test
Collect 2-3 drops of blood and post your sample to our laboratory.
Receive your results within 7 working days
Review your easy-to-read traffic light results: high, borderline, and normal reactivity.
Ongoing support and guidance from our customer care team.
What We Test For
LH and FSH
LH and FSH are hormones produced by the pituitary gland in the brain. These hormones are responsible for ensuring the normal function of the ovaries and the menstrual cycle.
Oestradiol is the main female sex hormone.
Note: a recent study has shown that finger-prick blood collection can result in approximately 20% lower oestradiol results than blood collected by venous full blood draw. For more information refer to our Terms and Conditions.
Testosterone is the main male sex hormone, but levels are also important in women.
Sex-hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG)
Sex-hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) is a key protein that binds sex hormones as they circulate in the blood. The SHBG level provides important information to help calculate the levels of hormones that are biologically active and available for use.
Free Androgen Index (FAI)
Free Androgen Index (FAI) is a marker of how much “active” testosterone is circulating in your body.