Female Fertility Test
Female Fertility Test
Are you looking to start a family in the future and want to find out more about your potential fertility? Are you interested in learning more about your ovarian reserve (an indication of how many eggs you have remaining)? Are you finding it hard to fall pregnant and would like to understand more about your hormone levels?
This test can help you start to build a picture of your potential future fertility.
- Provides results for 3 key fertility hormone markers
- Simple at-home finger-prick blood test. No social interaction required
- Provides hospital standard, easy-to-read results
- Provides clear information and signposting to see your GP if required
- Suited for women aged between 20 and 54
- Not suitable for those taking hormonal contraception or hormone replacement therapy
- Sample taken on Day 3 of your menstrual cycle
- Only available in the UK
TAKE STEPS TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR THE BETTER.
Measuring your female fertility status is important, particularly if you……
- are concerned about your future fertility
- you’d like to find out if your ovarian reserve is as expected for your age
- are trying to get pregnant and want to find out more information about your hormone status
- would like information to assist you in starting a conversation with your GP about your fertility
- wonder if you are going through early menopause
- are intrigued to find out more
What’s In Your Female Fertility Testing Kit
Your kit includes a free return envelope included, making it easy for you to post your sample back to the laboratory. Your test results will then be available via our secure online Wellness Hub.
- A prepaid return envelope (England, Scotland, and Wales only)
- Two single-use lancets
- One blood collection tube
- One plastic blood collection tube case
- Two adhesive plaster
- A cleansing wipe
How Does Your Intolerance Kit Work?
Receive your test
Order online and we'll post your kit directly to your home.
Take the easy fingerprick blood test
Collect 2-3 drops of blood and post your sample to our laboratory.
Receive your results within 7 working days
Review your easy-to-read traffic light results: high, borderline, and normal reactivity.
Ongoing support and guidance from our customer care team.
What We Test For
FSH is a hormone produced by the pituitary gland in the brain. FSH is responsible for ensuring the normal function of the ovaries and the menstrual cycle. Day 3 FSH levels increase as ovarian reserve falls.
Oestradiol is the main female sex hormone. It is responsible for the development and maintenance of healthy reproduction.
Note: a recent study has shown that finger-prick blood collection can result in approximately 20% lower oestradiol results than blood collected by venous full blood draw. For more information refer to our Terms and Conditions.
Anti-Mullerian Hormone (AMH)
Anti-Mullerian Hormone (AMH) is only produced by ovarian egg follicles and so levels of this hormone can be used to estimate ovarian reserve. The test can be used to determine whether your ovarian reserve levels are as expected for your age.