Breast Cancer Genetic Test
Breast Cancer Genetic Test
- Simple saliva test that you can do in your own home
- Individual polygenic risk score for breast cancer based on the high-tech analysis of 2803 genetic variants associated with breast cancer
AnteBC is a genetic test that assesses your risk of developing breast cancer. This test defines personal genetic predisposition for breast cancer.
You may have an increased risk of breast cancer, whether or not there is a known history of cancer in your family.
Based on personal risk level, it is possible to give scientific and practical personalised recommendations to prevent or detect breast cancer at an early stage when it is still treatable.
AnteBC test is recommended for UK women between the ages of 30-75.
This test is only suitable for individuals who have no previous history of breast cancer.
The test results provide answers to the following questions:
- What is my genetic risk level of breast cancer?
- At what age should I start breast cancer screening?
- Should I take additional measures to prevent breast cancer?
This test includes mandatory pre and post-test clinical support by Everything Genetic.
Breast cancer is the most common cancer in women. You may have an increased risk of breast cancer, whether or not there is a known history of cancer in your family. Knowing your personal cancer risk is the key to cancer prevention and longevity.
When determining genetic risk, it is possible to identify women at increased risk for breast cancer so that they can receive timely examinations and a personal follow-up plan. By implementing precision prevention, it is possible to reduce the incidence and impact of cancer and achieve a longer life.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Do I need a clinician to get this test?
- A. No. This test is available to purchase directly online or via your private healthcare/wellness clinic. However, all Antegenes test kits include mandatory pre and post-test clinical support which will either be provided by your clinician or Everything Genetic's doctor.
- Q. How long does it take to get the results?
- A. It takes approximately 4 weeks after your sample is received in the laboratory before you get your results.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Please return to: Dam Health, 112 Mariners Wharf, Liverpool L3 4DG
You can read our return policy here:
Although we offer next day delivery, courier delivery times are out of our control. We are unable
to offer you a refund for late delivery. You will receive tracking information
once your order is dispatched. All orders placed by 1pm will be dispatched same